Saturday, August 16, 2008

A new journey

So around the beginning of the year i started attending this church called Northway Church. I have never been so proud or so happy in my faith. I was raised in a catholic home and received my 1st communion and my confirmation at my own will but i REALLY feel like i belong now. Every service i go to i sing my head off ( i figure good, bad or terrible God gave me this voice so i can give it back), and with each and every service (some more than others) i feel as if the message is directed straight at me... not in a bad way but in and inspiring "stop being lazy and pray" kinda way. We had a period in my church in which we were fasting.. ( not all day from food but from one thing over all that we enjoy) well i fasted and i prayed every day for strength and above all i thanked God for everything i have and every breath i took, i have never felt as good as i did during that month.... i think it is time to do it again.. maybe i will get some answers to my questions and maybe not.. but i am feeling compelled to do this so i think i need to... wish me luck.. better yet.. pray for me..

No comments: