Monday, September 8, 2008

Another one of those days...

So here I am on the final count down to a "normal" schedule... I am not sure if it is the fact that i am so close to having a "normal" schedule that is making the night shift so much worse or if it is the fact that I just plain do not get enough sleep. As usual I got home from work at 8am on Monday morning to have my perky little princess greet me in the bedroom as I attempted to lay my head on the pillow.. as the day went I became more and more cranky and short tempered... Thank the Lord that I was able to take a nap before coming in for another 8 hours and the wonderful drive here which allowed me to thank God for the day.... 3 night shifts left and counting.. Next hurtle picking a daycare/preschool and getting Nevaeh ( and myself) on a steady sleep schedule... PRAYERS WILL BE NEEDED!!!!

No comments: